Free CSS Navigation Menu Designs 1 at exploding-boy.com
The SR10 is a Bluetooth Two-way Radio adapter based on Bluetooth 2.1+EDR technology. You can connect various twoway radio devices in the market by using SR10 and may talk wirelessly using Bluetooth headsets in the market. SR10 has two AUX ports that enable you to connect non-Bluetooth devices such as radar detector or GPS navigation.
Along with SR10, you can talk by phone or by two-way radios at the same time, listen to alarm signal from radar detector and listen to the guides from GPS Navigation. The SR10 may cover such a various application areas as motorcycle group riding, outdoor sports and activities or security.
- Bluetooth handsfree adaptor for two-way radios
- Bluetooth handsfree gateway for mobile phones
- Connect 1 two-way radio and 1 mobile phone simultaneously
- Compatible with standard stereo or mono Bluetooth headsets
- AUX input for GPS, radar or laser detectors
- Handlebar mounting & belt clamping
- Wired PTT button extension for handlebar grip mounting
- Optional 12V bike-powered kit with on/off control by ignition switch
- Firmware upgradeable
- Two-year limited warranty
"SR10 only supports HFP(Hands-Free Profile) Bluetooth connection with a Bluetooth headset. HFP is a typical and standard Bluetooth headset
connection which can only transmit mono audio. If a stereo audio device like the music player is connected to SR10, audio quality will be
diminished to mono audio. Thus, connecting stereo audio device to SR10 is not recommended."